2/24/2008

WELCOME TO ME :)






My name's Claudia, I'm Italian, from Bologna (city called "the fat" for its fantastic cooking).
I love travelling, I love cooking and sharing my creations, my tips, my little tricks.
I've already got a blog but it's in italian: I've decided I need more ideas sharing so I'm starting this one.
I know so many foreigners from all over the world love italian dishes but I also know that not always you can find genuine Italian recipes outside the country: my idea is giving advices about my "mother kitchen", original recipes (traditional or my creations, I love to "contaminate" Italian taste with ingredients from places I visited or kitchen I know quite well like the Greek one).
The big matter about my English blog are grammatical mistakes :S so if you see any please tell me^^!!

1 commento: