8/08/2008

Peruvian coffee cream (Crema peruviana al caffè)

I must admit I've been so lazy!


This blog hasn't got an update since the end of april, big shame but I was very busy and a little bit not motivated beacuse of the very few visits.


But I have to say the same story was for my Italian blog and now it's quite appreciated!


Then I'm here to write again now and then, probably this will be the only update untill september because I'm ready to leave to Bangkok for my summer holiday.


You know it's an Italian kitchen blog, then you may ask why I post you a creamy dessert from Peru'...


Well I don't really know why this sweet is called peruvian but the ingredients fit perfectly the Italian taste and I found it on an Italian cooking newspaper! :)




Boil gently half a liter of milk with 3 1/2 oz. of sugar, a vanilla stick and ten whole coffee seeds.


Filter milk and let it get warm.


Caramel in a pan 2 1/2 oz. of sugar with half a glass of water, add 3 1/2 oz. of black chocolate and melt it well.


Wait untill this is almost cold then add the milk, 3 eggs and mix 'till you have a soft cream.


Put this cream in single servings bowls, put on a leak with a little water on the bottom the cook "bagnomaria" for about 30 minutes at medium temperature.


Serve it cold, with some chocolate coffee seeds on top.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento